Acknowledgement of This Privacy Notice
By using the web site, you consent to the collection and use of your information by Nathan's Wellness Pharmacy & Apothecary in accordance with this Privacy Notice. If we ask you to provide your information, you may decline; although certain information about you or your visit to this site, as outlined below, may still be collected automatically. Nathan's Wellness Pharmacy & Apothecary reserves the right to change this Privacy Notice at any time, without prior notice. Changes take effect on the date that appears on the revised Notice. If you use this Site following a change in the Notice, your use will be subject to the terms in the version of this Privacy Notice posted on this Site at the time of your visit. We encourage you to review this Privacy Notice periodically to remain informed about how we are protecting your data.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on the web site, place an order, respond to communication such as e-mail, or participate in another web site feature. When ordering, registering or subscribing to any newsletters or other publications, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit portions of our web site without providing such information. We use IP addresses and session identifiers to analyze trends, to administer the web site, to track user activities, to infer user interests, and to otherwise induce, deduce, and gather information about individual users and market segments.
Like many web sites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our web site. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
When signing up for pharmacy services or ordering product, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal and/or health-related information. This information is subject to our Notice of Privacy Practices that more specifically describes how we may use or disclose your protected health information.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the web site, or use certain other web site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your use of the web site and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To verify and validate your identity.
- To administer a promotion, survey or web site feature.
- To troubleshoot problems with the web site, or any services, as requested.
- To attempt to contact you regarding product safety or recall issues.
- To provide any legitimate business service or product.
Please note that our service is directed towards users who reside in the United States. By using our service, you consent to the collection, storage, processing, and transfer of Personal Information in and to the United States, or other countries and territories, pursuant to the laws of the United States. While some of these countries may not offer the same level of privacy protection as your own, we commit to uphold the privacy protections as explained in this Privacy Notice.
Note that you may unsubscribe from our mailings list at any time by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any of our marketing communications to you and updating your preferences in your account. After your unsubscribe request is processed, we will not send you further marketing communications, but we may continue to contact you to the extent necessary for the purposes of any services you have requested.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We may share your information with third parties for certain purposes. For example, we share your information with:
- Affiliates: Our affiliates in the ordinary course of business, who may only use your information for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice;
- Parties to a Business Transaction: In the event we or any of our affiliates file for bankruptcy, or where there is an actual or potential transfer of ownership (or assets) in connection with proposed or consummated corporate reorganizations of our business or that of our affiliates, such as mergers, acquisitions, or sales of business units, or an in internal reorganization of business activities;
- Other third parties:
- To comply with legal orders and government requests, or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions;
- To combat fraud or criminal activity, and to protect our rights or those of our affiliates, users, and business partners, or as part of legal proceedings affecting us, including to enforce our Terms and Conditions;
- In response to a subpoena, court order, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate; and
- With your consent
Do we use “cookies”?
This Site uses session cookies, which expire when you close your browser; and persistent cookies, which remain on your device or browser until you delete them or they expire. We may contract with third-party service providers, such as Google Analytics, to assist us in better understanding our Site visitors. To learn more about Google Analytics’ privacy practices and opt-out, for instance, click here.
You may decline cookies at any time by adjusting your browser settings. Browsers are different, so refer to instructions related to your browser to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available. Please note that if you decline cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some features or areas of our Site will be limited, or may not work properly. To learn more about cookies, please visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
Nathan's Wellness Pharmacy & Apothecary follows generally accepted industry security standards to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security and correctly use such personal information. However, no commercial method of information transfer over the Internet or electronic data storage is known to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage in our systems. Other than these security measures, you transmit data, including personal information, to us at your own risk.
Third Party Websites
This Privacy Notice does not address, and we are not responsible for, the privacy practices of any third parties, including those that operate websites to which this Site links. The inclusion of a link on this Site does not imply that we or our affiliates endorse the practices of the linked website.
Use of This Site by Minors
This Site is not designed for or intentionally targeted at minors under the age of 18, and we request that minors not use this Site. If we become aware that we have received data from a person under the age of 18, we will take reasonable steps to delete such data from our records.
Your Rights Regarding Your Information
Under applicable law, you may have certain rights with respect to your information. To exercise such rights, please contact us as described in this Notice. We will respond within a reasonable period of time, or in accordance with applicable law.
If you have any comments or questions regarding this Privacy Notice or our data handling practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via mail at:
185 TOWNSEND AVE SUITE C , Boothbay Harbor, ME 04538
Revised June 15, 2021